Monday, November 5, 2012

Custom Graphic


I decided to create a abstract fall themed graphic with brushes and patterns. I created the background pattern. I used a gradient map for the pinkish background then used the preset leaf brushes to scatter the leaves around the paper. I changed the effects of the brush-including its outer glow and drop shadow. I saved it as one of my own pattern presets. I then used the same leaf brush but adjusted the transparency and effects to create a whole new brush that I saved. I used my new brush on a new layer to place the leaves on top of my background gradient in a green hue. I transformed my background slightly to include many grass brushes at the bottom of the frame. The scatter option was important for this. I also created a new pumpkin brush from http://thesqueakygrocerycart.blogspot.com/2012/09/free-pumpkin-master-pumpkin-patterns.html. I transformed the image and made it my own in order to fit in the graphic. I also got a scarecrow from http://riartdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/freebie-fall-scarecrow.html. For this image I sharpened the edges and exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment