Thursday, October 25, 2012

Assignment 5: Photoshop Insertion

I decided to insert myself in two different places because I would love to travel to both and I wanted to practice a little more with the lasso tool. 
The first place I decided to PhotoShop myself in is Hawaii. I always wanted to go there, and was even considering going to college there. This was my first insertion so I look a little bright but I did attempt to blend myself as much as i could with the background elements.

The second place I have always wanted to go is Paris. I had to crop the image for this photo so it wouldn't be so far away, to the point where I would have to insert myself even smaller. With the free transform tool I did my best in sizing myself appropriately. I also changed the background elements slightly. I changed the contrast and brightness slightly to best match body appearance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment